Motivation & Project Description
- Currently, no standardized parametric or mixed parametric/signal-based prediction models are available for video and audio-visual services; T-V-Model will provide estimates of quality on the basis of a parametric description of the video processing path.
- T-V-Model predictions can be used for:
- Planning networks and services
- Monitoring service quality
- Defining & verifying Quality of Service (QoS) classes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Audio-Visual Quality parametric model for IPTV and VoD (Video on Demand).
- Video and Audio processing tools.
- Audio-Visual test databases.
Time Frame: 07/2006 - 09/2008
T-labs Team Members:M. Wältermann, A. Raake, M-N. Garcia, S. Möller
Partners: T-Systems, Swissqual
Funding by: Deutsche Telekom Laboratories