- Development of semi-automatic methods for usability evaluation of ambient assisted living.
- Definition of criteria for, and support of usability evaluation of prototypes and demonstrators within the Smart Senior project.
- Definition of relevant user features, user groups, and user requirements, to establish a uniform interaction concept, which fulfils the requirements concerning intuitivity and consistency.
- An evaluated workbench for semi-automatic usability testing for applications and services suited for elderly people.
- Support and guidelines for our project partner during the development phase in view of applications and services.
Time Frame: 07/2009 - 09/2012
Team Members:S. Möller, M. Schulz, B. Weiss
Students: S. Marquardt, S. Kasnitz
Partners: see Smart Senior partners
Funding by: BMBF