- The lecture and tutorials are held in English.
- The course is open to TU students as well as exchange students and visiting students.
- The exam registration procedure is announced in the first lecture. Prior registration/reservation is not possible.
- Each student will present one state-of-the-art paper of their choice and apply the method in a coding project.
- Literature research and scientific presentation.
- Students should already be familiar with artificial intelligence (comparable to the topics covered in Machine Intelligence I + II).
- Programming skills (e.g., python, pytorch, github).
Course page ISIS
For further information please consult Rong Guo (lecturer, in charge).