4 Partners - 1 hour - all the answers you need to apply for the Berliner Startup Stipendium "Science & Startups - Sustainable City".
You will be given a brief overview of the BSS grant and you get the chance to ask all your questions to the startup advisors and the Science & Startups team in personal breakout sessions. Please note that the event will be held in English.
The Science & Startups network:
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Berliner Startup Stipendium: The Program
- 2,000.00 € per founder per month (teams of 2-4)
- Funding period: 6-9 months
- Free office space on campus
- Access to labs and technical equipment
- Business & science mentoring
- Network support
- Workshops and events
Next batch starts January 1, 2023 - Application is possible until October 27, 2022.
When and Where?
Monday, September 27th, 5:00-6:00 p.m. Online.
The event will be carried out via ZOOM. (Link in ticket.) You will also receive the link in an email prior to the event.
- Researchers, graduates (Bachelor's, Master's) and master students in their final semester with an innovative idea and who are interested in starting their own startup.