The Examination Office is part of Department I – Student Services in the Central University Administration. We are responsible for all examination matters. Our services are for the students of TU Berlin. You can:
- receive information about your study and examination regulations
- declare your commencement of studies
- register for your subject or module examination, if you are unable to do so via QISPOS/MOSES/SAP
- withdraw from an exam for which you have registered
- request pre-certification of your transcript and degree certificates for later legalization
- receive proof of completed examinations and your current study status for public authorities and scholarship providers, BAföG grants, applications for work, transcripts and certificates, and preliminary certificates of completion
You can submit and pick up examination forms and documents at the center counter in the Campus Center (room 0030 in the TU Berlin Main Building). Office hours to discuss examination matters are not offered in the Campus Center. The teams in the Examination Office are happy to provide you with further information and advising.