I A - Office of Student Affairs
I A - Office of Student Affairs

Contact & Office Hours

The Office of Student Affairs is happy to answer all your questions about applying, admissions, enrollment and student administration services.

Face-to-face office hours: Campus Center

The Campus Center is your first point of contact at the TU Berlin Office of Student Affairs and provides information when, for example, you have questions about applications, admission, enrollment, and student administration.

The Campus Center is closed until further notice. You can contact us by e-mail.

You can also find answers to many questions on our website Topics A-Z

You have questions about your application, admission, and enrollment?

  • Do you have a German university entrance qualification (German Abitur or university degree) and are interested in a bachelor’s or Staatsexamen degree program? You can find detailed information on websites of the Undergraduate Admissions Office (national).

You have problems with your TUB-Account (generation, login, TAN, etc.)? 

  • Marker  Campus Center

Phone inquiries

Unfortunately, we cannot provide advising on the telephone until further notice. Please contact us by e-mail.

Email inquiries

Your e-mail request
All fields marked with * are mandatory and must be filled in.