I A - Office of Student Affairs
I A - Office of Student Affairs

Applying & Enrolling for a Master's Program

Latest news

Applicants who are required to submit their application directly to TU Berlin are unable to access the application portal. The application deadline for international master’s degree programs has been extended to 15 June 2021. If the disruption to our services persists, the deadline will be further extended. Applicants can still submit applications via uni-assist e.V. The deadline for external applicants applying to international master’s degree programs has also been extended to 15 June 2021.

© Philipp Arnoldt

Admission Requirements

Certificates, languages, internships, etc. You can find all essential information about admission requirements for a master’s program on the following page

© Tero Vesalainen


How do I apply for a master's degree program? You can read about the application process in detail on the following pages.

© Philipp Arnoldt


All master's programs require you to first apply and then enroll. Here you learn how to enroll.

© Philipp Arnoldt

Allocation of Study Places

What determines the allocation of study places? You can learn more about selection criteria and other factors on the following page.

How to contact us:

Organization name Office of Student Affairs
Office IA 1
Building Hauptgebäude
Room 0048a-0050
Address Straße des 17. Juni 135
10623 Berlin

Application and enrollment status:

Current information

Here you will find current informationen.


  • Marker  Office of Student Affairs: Services for Master's Programs
  • Marker  Campus Center