Items can only be returned to the Central Library during opening hours.
At the self-return machine in the foyer on the ground floor
- You can return your borrowed items here as well as print a return receipt.
At the return box
- Items not accepted by the self-return machine can be returned to the return box,
- located directly to the left of the machine.
- Your item will be recorded as returned shortly and you will receive a confirmation receipt via email.
- You also have the option to return items by mail. Items are recorded as returned on the date they are received by the library. Borrowers are liable if the item is not received (see section 16 (3) Framework Usage Regulations).
- Please use the following address when returning items:
Technische Universität Berlin
zu Händen Leihstelle
At the Circulation Desk
- Please return keys for book lockers to the Circulation Desk on the ground floor.
At the Information Desk on the 3rd floor
- Please return keys for book storage trolleys to the Information Desk on the third floor.