Starting 4 June 2021, TU Berlin and UdK Berlin University Libraries are opening up study spaces for staff and students from TU Berlin and UdK with prior bookings. You can reserve a space at the following locations:
- TU Berlin and UdK Berlin University Library (Fasanenstraße 88)
- Physics Library
- Mathematics Library
- Economics & Management Library
The opening hours at Fasanenstraße 88 will also be extended from 4 June 2021 as follows:
- Monday to Friday from 10 until 24:00
- Saturday from 12 until 24:00
Please note: The library will be unstaffed after 20:00 and it is only possible to borrow and collect items Monday to Friday from 10 until 20:00 and Saturday from 12 until 16:00.
For now, these extended opening hours only apply until the end of the summer semester on 30 September 2021 and are made possible by special funding from the Berlin Senate Chancellery for Higher Education and Research.
Conditions for using study spaces
Please note that you must fulfill one of the following conditions to use a study space:
- Proof of a negative test no more than 24 hours old. Currently only rapid tests and PCR tests are accepted and not self-tests.
- Proof of complete vaccination with the final vaccination administered at least 14 days ago
- Proof of recovery from the coronavirus: A positive PCR test result that is at least 28 days and no more than six months old
- Proof of a positive PCR test older than six months as well as at least one vaccination from more than 14 days ago
TU Berlin offers testing on campus. For further information, please visit our coronavirus portal.
You are required to wear an FFP2 mask at all times when visiting the library, including when at your study space.
Currently, there may be restrictions to IT services at TU Berlin.
Detailed, updated information is available as an FAQ on Current Services.