Leganto supports teachers in quickly compiling structured literature and information resources in ISIS.
• Implementation of a unified referencing system for the entire University
• Optimal findability of literature and information resources
• Efficient use of literature and information resources
• Cross-media integration of books, papers, online articles, websites, and videos
• Intuitive one-stop store for course literature
• Simplifies reconciliation with library holdings and provides copyright security
Following a pilot phase for selected courses in summer semester 2021, Leganto will be available for all teaching staff at TU Berlin in winter semester 2021/2022. Course reserves will then be displayed on the Leganto user interface as well.
The University Library offers support for selected courses to help optimize Leganto for teaching purposes. If you would like support in the coming winter semester or if you have any other questions, please get in touch. We are here to help you.
Privacy notice: The TU Berlin offers a chat information service. If you enable it, your IP address and chat messages will be transmitted to external EU servers. more information