Leganto supports teachers in quickly compiling structured literature and information resources in ISIS.
• Implementation of a unified referencing system for the entire University
• Optimal findability of literature and information resources
• Efficient use of literature and information resources
• Cross-media integration of books, papers, online articles, websites, and videos
• Intuitive one-stop store for course literature
• Simplifies reconciliation with library holdings and provides copyright security
Following a pilot phase for selected courses in summer semester 2021, Leganto will be available for all teaching staff at TU Berlin in winter semester 2021/2022. Course reserves will then be displayed on the Leganto user interface as well.
The University Library offers support for selected courses to help optimize Leganto for teaching purposes. If you would like support in the coming winter semester or if you have any other questions, please get in touch. We are here to help you.
Please note: Once you watch the video, data will be transmitted to Youtube/Google. For more information, see Google Privacy.
Are you interested in Leganto and want to learn more? We offer regular introductory courses as well as courses on request, individually or as a group.
Please contact us with your preferred date at leganto(at)ub.tu-berlin.de.