If you would like to donate books to the University Library, please note the following information:
- Donations of up to 5 books are accepted directly on site.
- If you would like to donate more than 5 books, please provide us with a list of titles in advance.
- If you are unable to provide a list of titles, we can put you in touch with our subject librarians or head of acquisitions to discuss whether the items are of interest to the library.
- Diplom theses are not accepted.
- Please be sure to include your contact information in case we have any questions.
- The University Library reserves the right to only accept academic publications which complement and strengthen its collections. With few exceptions, we do not accept duplicate copies of our holdings.
- If you would like to donate books to the UdK, please speak with the Information Desk on the 4th floor of the Central Library.