Who developed the TU Berlin/Staff Council agreement?
A number of people contributed to the TU Berlin/Staff Council Agreement on Mobile Working over several years. In late June 2021, the TU Berlin Executive Board and two staff councils signed the agreement. There are also four working groups focusing on: guiding principles, handbook on remote working etiquette, qualification, and technology for mobile working.
What are the different points of contact?
A number of units at the University are able to assist with a range of issues:
- For questions about implementing the agreement and related training sessions: mobilesarbeiten(at)tu-berlin.de
Questions sent to this email address will be answered by the director of the Executive Office as well as staff from IT-OM, ZECM, II PE-WB, ZEWK
- For questions about applying as well as technical support for the app in the TU portal: mobilesarbeiten(at)tu-berlin.de
- For technical problems when working remotely: your IT support staff (but not for private devices)
- Both staff councils can be contacted with questions and feedback about making use of mobile working Staff Council and Staff Council for Student Assistants
- The data privacy team is available to answer questions relating to data protection
- The SDU and Medical Service can assist with questions about health protection