Technische Universität Berlin

Certificate for Statutory Pension Insurance

You can request a certificate regarding your university attendance in Germany for statutory pension insurance from the TU Berlin Office of Student Affairs. Simply submit the signed application form by mail to Undergraduate or Graduate Admissions using the address provided on the form. Requests via email or phone will not be processed due to data privacy protection.

Organization name Office of Student Affairs
Virtual office hoursMon and Thu 9-11

  • Marker  Campus Center