Starting now, students can book an appointment for the following:
- Issue of proof of vaccination from TU Berlin or a vaccination sticker for their student ID
- Collection of student ID or a temporary transportation pass sticker (see information below)
The Service Center in the Main Building is open from 9:00 to 15:00 Monday to Friday until 5 November.
TU proof of vaccination/TU vaccination sticker
Students who are fully vaccinated with an EU-approved COVID-19 vaccine must either obtain a proof of vaccination from TU Berlin or a TU vaccination sticker to affix to their student ID. You will be required to present these documents for checking if you wish to attend classes and other scientific events on campus. The proof of vaccination is valid for the whole of winter semester 2021/2022.
In addition to your national ID/passport, please also bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Completed “Proof of Vaccination“ form: you can download this when making your appointment (see attachments – “TU-Impfnachweis“)
- Or your student ID if you have one
You should also bring original copies of one of the following:
- WHO International Certificate of Vaccination
- Other official vaccination certificates (older versions)
- Printout of EU vaccination certificate
- Official proof of vaccination from other countries
- Digital proof of vaccination via the "Corona Warn App" or "CovPass"
3G rule for all students
The 3G rule applies to all students for all classes on campus. This means you either have to be fully vaccinated, recovered, or have a negative test result (valid for 48 hours). Documents will be checked for all classes. Please note: From 11 October 2021, tests in Germany will no longer be free.
New at TU Berlin? Information about collecting your student ID
It is only possible to collect your student ID after you have received an email from Student Services confirming that it is ready for collection. Please ensure that you bring your national ID or passport with you.
Still not enrolled?
Students starting at TU Berlin this winter semester who have not yet received a student ID can use a temporary transportation pass, provided they have accepted their study place and transferred their semester fees. You can find a copy of a temporary transportation pass (“vorläufige Fahrtberchtigung”) as a PDF in the tuPORT online portal under “Bescheide und Bescheinigungen.” The pass is only valid with a sticker, which you can also collect with an appointment from TU Berlin.
Please note that we cannot print out the temporary transportation pass and TU proof of vaccination on campus. Please ensure that you bring it with you to your appointment.
Where to pick up documents
Student IDs, vaccination stickers/proof of vaccination and temporary transportation pass stickers can be collected from: TU Berlin, Main Building, coatroom opposite the Audimax, Straße des 17. Juni 135, 10623 Berlin