We are deeply appalled by the attack on Israel. We sympathize with those directly affected personally or indirectly, e.g. due to family connections in the areas Israel or Gaza.
In order to provide you with assistance for the current examination period, you can apply for an extraordinary extension for deadlines and also withdraw from exams after the end of the deregistration period and up to the start of an examination.
Please proceed as follows:
- Provide your reasons for not taking examinations or requiring extensions, i.e. describe how you are affected and provide proof as far as this is possible by attaching documents or similar and
- If this applies to only one module examination, please use the form “Withdrawal of Registration for an Examination” https://www.tu.berlin/en/go1316/ If this applies to more than one examination, please provide a list of all registered exams you can not take; alternatively, create a screen shot from MTS/MOSES. Please ensure that you include the examination/module, the date of the examination, the examiner and your personal data (name, degree program, matriculation number) in your list.
- If you wish to apply for an extension for your thesis or homework, please indicate how long you require (based on your current estimation). Please ensure that you include the examination/module, the date of the examination, the examiner and your personal data (name, degree program, matriculation number)
- If you are only able to submit your application after the examination date or deadline, you must also provide justification for not submitting your application before the examination date or deadline and include proof of this.
Send your applications to:
- Requests for extension of deadlines should be addressed to the examination board responsible for your study program.
- Requests for withdrawal should be addressed to the examiners, in cc to the responsible examination team in the Examinations Unit, see https://www.tu.berlin/en/go1259/ .
If you have any questions or uncertainties regarding your studies, you are, as always, welcome to contact Academic Advising: https://www.tu.berlin/en/go2726/ .
Alternatively, you can contact Psychological Counseling for psychological support and guidance https://www.tu.berlin/en/go49504/.