Recent publications and preprints
- Number and location of pre-images under harmonic mappings in the plane (arxiv)
with Olivier Sète, Annales Fennici Mathematici, 46(1), 225--247, 2021.
- A Newton method for harmonic mappings in the plane (arxiv)
with Olivier Sète, IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis, 40(4), 2777--2801, 2020.
- How constant shifts affect the zeros of certain rational harmonic functions (arxiv)
with Jörg Liesen, Computational Methods and Function Theory, 18(4), 583--607, 2018.
- The maximum number of zeros of r(z)−z̅ revisited (arxiv)
with Jörg Liesen, Computational Methods and Function Theory, 18(3), 463--472, 2018.
Selected talks and presentations
- On the zeros of harmonic mappings: analysis, computation and application
PhD thesis, Institute of Mathematics, Technical University Berlin, 2022
- Die Nullstellen spezieller rationaler harmonischer Funktionen und der Gravitationslinseneffekt
Master's thesis, Institute of Mathematics, Technical University Berlin, 2016
Awarded as best Master's degree at Dies Mathematicus 2016.
- Polyanalytische Polynome und verallgemeinerte Lanczosalgorithmen
Bachelor's thesis, Institute of Mathematics, Technical University Berlin, 2013.
Student counseling Business Mathematics
Currently, I am study counselor of the study program Business Mathematics (Bachelor and Master). Further information about studying mathematics at the TU Berlin can be found on the pages of the Student Counseling Mathematics. The page of the Academic Advising Service of the TU Berlin also offers additional information about studying at the TU Berlin. If you have further questions concerning the content and organization of your studies, or if you need advice on choosing a course, you are very welcome to come to my office hours or to send me an email.
Please note that the Office of Student Affairs is responsible for general questions regarding deadlines, application or admission requirements.
At the Institute of Mathematics, I am responsible for the introductory phase of the bachelor's degree programs in Mathematics, Technomathematics, and Business Mathematics, as well as for the transition from high school - to university. This includes in particular the following:
- Giving before each semester a Pre-course in Mathematics (for mathematicians)
- Organizing the mentoring program for newly enrolled students
- Acting as study counselor for Business Mathematics (Bachelor and Master)
- Involvement into the organization of orientation offerings for newly enrolled students