Welcome to the website of the Women's Representatives of Faculty II.
We are responsible for women in Faculty II who work in administration, technology, research and teaching, as well as for female students. Our tasks include:
- Accompanying staffing procedures with a focus on fair competition
- Advising members of boards and commissions (especially appointment committees)
- Collaboration in conceptual and structural processes (e.g. women's advancement plan of Faculty II, target agreements, performance-oriented allocation of funds, study reforms)
- Advising female students on study and career planning
- Motivate female students to pursue STEM subjects and promote collaboration in networks and assemblies