Some of our courses will now be offered in an in-person format in the summer semester of 2022, whenever possible. We would like to offer the following courses in in-person classes this semester:
- Development Methods for Sustainable Products - kickoff event 19.04.2023 in room H3007, 12PM; register on ISIS until 12.04.
- Project Product Development (Bachelor) and Project Advanced Product Development (Master) - Introductory session on 25.04. at 10AM at H4105
- Electric Vehicle Technologies and Applications
- Simulation of Mechatronic Systems
- Engineering Design 3
This course will continue to be offered in an online format:
- CAD in automotive and mechanical engineering
Please contact ISIS directly for more information. Stay healthy!
Your MPM Team