Some of our courses will now be offered in an in-person format in the summer semester of 2022, whenever possible. We would like to offer the following courses in in-person classes this semester:
- Development Methods for Sustainable Products - register for the kickoff event on 12.04. at10am in H3006 at ISIS.
- Project Product Development (Bachelor) and Project Advanced Product Development (Master) - Introductory session on 27.04. at 2pm at H4105
- Electric Vehicle Technologies and Applications
- Simulation of Mechatronic Systems
This course will continue to be offered in an online format:
- Engineering Design 3
- CAD in automotive and mechanical engineering
Please contact ISIS directly for more information. Stay healthy!
Your MPM Team