Display of the electoral registers: November 20 to December 4, 2023
Deadline for submission of election proposals and objections to the electoral registers; December 4, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
Election day(s) for voting at the polling station: January 30, 31 and February 1, 2024, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Beirat für die Zentrale hauptberufliche Frauen- und Gleichstellungsbeauftragte (ZFGB)
- Frauenbeiräte der nebenberuflichen örtlichen Frauen- und Gleichstellungsbeauftragten (NFGB) der Fakultäten I bis VII
- Frauenbeirat der nebenberuflichen Frauen- und Gleichstellungsbeauftragten (NFGB) für des Zentralinstitut SETUB
Election day for voting at the polling station: February 1, 2024, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Rat der Zentraleinrichtung Hochschulsport (ZEH )
- Rat der Zentraleinrichtung Elektronenmikroskopie (ZELMI)
- Nebenberufliche und stellvertretende nebenberufliche Frauen- und Gleichstellungsbeauftragten (NFGB) für die Zentraleinrichtung Moderne Sprachen (ZEMS)
Applying for postal voting documents for committee elections and women's advisory board elections
From December 9, 2023 - January 19, 2024, you can apply for postal voting documents for the following elections via your personal account in the TU Portal: tuport.sap.tu-berlin.de
Election of the members
- of the Academic Senate/the Extended Academic Senate,
- the Board of Trustees,
- the Faculty Councils of Faculties I - VII,
- the Women's Advisory Councils of the part-time women and Equal Opportunities Officers of Faculties I to VII,
- the Advisory Board for the full-time Women's and Equal Opportunities Officer
For all other elections, such as Council ZI SETUB, Council ZEH and NFGB, fillable PDF applications are available for technical reasons at this link www.tu.berlin/k3/wahlamt/vordrucke-unterlagen. The documents will be sent out from December 16, 2023. Please return them as soon as possible. Please also take into account longer delivery times for postal delivery to private addresses.
Eligibility to vote for students
All enrolled students are eligible to vote in elections for the Board of Trustees and the Academic Senate or Extended Academic Senate. For Faculty Council elections, students are eligible to vote in the faculty of their program of study. Assignment is automatic upon enrollment or re-registration. For the institute council elections, however, each student must select and indicate the election option for an institute himself/herself upon enrollment or re-registration. Please inform yourself before the election in which faculty or institute you are eligible to vote. You can view the election option in the certificate for committee elections in the personal portal. A change of the election option can only be requested in the Student Secretariat(e-mail). It will then apply from the following semester.