International Affairs

Campus Card for Visiting Scholars

During the provisioning procedure for guests, visiting scholars can choose to receive a University ID (campus card). The ID entitles you to pay the staff rate in the canteen as well as borrow books from the library.

If you would like a University ID, please enter your business address and office number under “Anschrift” and “Raum” when completing the provisioning procedure. You will then be prompted to upload a digital photo. After completing all the steps, you will receive the ID via interoffice mail at the address you provided.