I A - Office of Student Affairs

Applications, Forms, and Info Sheets for Applying to and Enrolling in Master’s Studies

Please first read under the menu items Application and Enrollment to see which documents are required for your application and enrollment.

Some of the forms here can be filled out online or on your computer after being downloaded and then printed out for signing. To do so, you need Acrobat Reader.

Application for enrollment in master’s studies including exchange studies and continuing education master's studies

Replacement certificate for enrolment without a university semester in Germany