I A - Office of Student Affairs

Applying for the First Degree Semester

© ESB Professional/www.shutterstock.com

Have you studied at a foreign university (primary university degree)?

If yes, then you must first apply via uni-asist. Please do not submit any documents to TU Berlin. Uni-assist works together with us in the application procedure, reviewing and assessing your application documents with regards to the admission requirements (i.e. your entitlement to study) and for completeness. Then TU Berlin uses uni-assist’s assessment to determine whether you can be admitted and informs you of its decision.

How to contact us:

Servicebereich Master

+49 30 314-28442

Organization name Office of Student Affairs
Office IA 1
Building Hauptgebäude
Room 0048a-0050
Address Straße des 17. Juni 135
10623 Berlin