You are planning to initiate a collaborative research project (e.g. BMBF, BMWi, BUA, DFG, EU) and would like to coordinate research issues, develop common research questions and/or design a collaborative structure together with your (still loose) network and possibly other interested TU Berlin scientists or external cooperation partners?
A dialogue platform ideas workshop can be used to pursue these and related goals in a results-oriented, participatory, and time-compact manner. Selected collaborative initiatives are supported as follows:
- cognitive structure of the idea workshop according to agreed detailed goals
- individually customized methodological design
- Implementation, moderation and documentation of the results
What are the arguments in favor of external process moderation?
- You can focus on the content before and during the workshop
- The goals agreed upon in advance are pursued in a very focused manner
- Experience from 100+ collaborative workshops flows into the design of the workshop process
Experience and references can be found Sie here