Only the 2nd retest is offered as an oral examination. You are not obliged to attend the next appointment.
Form of examination: oral examination
Next Date: Monday, 01/29/2024, 10-13 a.m.
Registration period: 12/01/23 - 01/22/24
Deadline for deregistration: 01/26/24
If all examination times are taken on this day, another appointment will be offered close to this date.
1. You register with the registration form at the team responsible for you at the examination office: Form
2. After you have received the form with the registration confirmation back from there, send it to us: E-mail to the chair
3. Choose an exam time in Moses (MTS) in the module "Investment and Finance" under the exam "Mündliche Prüfung (2. Wiederholungsprüfung) - 29.01.24". This will be confirmed when we receive the form. The registration is binding. In consultation with you, the selected time can be postponed due to organizational reasons.
Registration in Moses is for scheduling purposes. Without the registration form signed by the Examination Office, the date will not be confirmed and the examination cannot be taken.
Without deregistration at the examination office, the attempt is deemed not to have been taken!
You can deregister until 01/26/24 without giving reasons. Inform the examination office and us and deregister in Moses (MTS).
After 01/26/24, you can only withdraw from the examination with reasons and corresponding proof (e.g. medical certificate):
1. Submit the form for deregistration and withdrawal, including reasons, by e-mail to the Examinations Department and to us on the day of the examination (befor the beginning) at the latest.
2. The corresponding necessary documentation (attest) must be submitted to your examination team no later than five days after the exam date.
If required, please contact us by e-mail for an oral examination (2nd retest only) in the modules