Once you have successfully acquired an EU-funded project, we will assist you with preparing and drawing up all essential documents, such as the contracts required to release funding. We also assist you with administrative and budgeting procedures throughout your project.
This includes for all projects:
- Internal organization of your project to ensure you can access your project funds;
- Upon request, preparing a budget projection to enable optimal planning of your funds throughout your project;
- Preparing a staffing projection, including updates for new hires, contract extensions, hourly increases, etc.;
- Providing timely information on EU deadlines for financial reports as well as preparing the reports and entering data in the EU portal;
- Help with extending projects and/or reallocating funds;
- Help with completing subcontracts.
We also provide the following project-coordination services:
- Routing partner funds within the consortium;
- Checking the credibility of your partners' financial reports;
- Help with administrative and financial issues within the consortium.