Learn more about BIMoS, our Research Areas and the Members.
No upcoming events found.
|Organization name||BIMoS Office|
Starting in the winter term 2017/18 the doctoral students and PostDocs of BIMoS have the chance to aquire certificates in the fields of
Here you can find more information.
In the forthcoming winter semester 2019/20, BIMoS introduces a new class of events: the BIMoS seminar. The aim is to establish a framework for more intense
scientific cooperation beyond specific PhD projects.
Creating a BIMoS seminar requires:
- at least one of the participating groups being led by a BIMoS member,
- the seminar’s scientific focus on model-based research,
- a minimum number of six planned events open to all BIMoS members.
The convening research groups are responsible for the respective implementation, i.e. technical equipment, rooms, catering, etc. .
BIMoS will make sure that the events are properly advertised among its members according to proper notification by the organizing groups at least one week before the meeting.
To launch a BIMoS seminar, please supply:
- abstract of the seminar's general topic
- list of convening groups and responsible group heads
- event schedule comprising of at least six meetings
The BIMoS directors will decide on your project on the basis of above-mentioned criteria.
For further information please contact the BIMoS administration at
We will be pleased to assist you.