The Alliance4Tech Master Program in Architecture is a partnership program of Politecnico di Milano (Polimi), Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin), and Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (ETSAM).
The Alliance4Tech Master Program forms a free and open European Campus. Each year 10 students from either partner university will be admitted. You will earn a special Alliance4Tech Certificate (M. Sc.) – on top of your M. Sc. Master certificate of TU Berlin.
Are you interested in
- Spending two semesters abroad in Milan and Madrid
- Maybe even writing your Master Thesis with a second advisor from Milan or Madrid?
- Being abroad with an Erasmus+ grant without having to apply for it separately?
- Becoming part of the growing A4Tech community?
Then: Apply now!
For more information please check the website:
- Application Form All4Tech
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages, English)
- Curriculum vitae (tabular, max. 2 pages, English)
- Proposed All4Tech Study Plan (
- English language certificate (min. B2; can be handed in at a later)
- Bachelor's degree certificate (if available)
- Current Transcript (QISPOS/SAP printout)
- Enrollment Certification
or contact the program director Prof. Dr. Jörg Gleiter: email@example.com