Goal 5.1 - Digitalization Advisory Board
The TU Berlin Digitalization Advisory Board was established within the framework of the 100-day program.
Its members include:
- Prof. Dr. David Bermbach (Einstein Center Digital Future, Faculty IV - Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
- Prof. Dr. Rainer Stark (Faculty V - Mechanical Engineering and Transport Systems)
- Michael Flachsel (Campus Management)
- Martin Peuker (Chief Information Officer, head of Business Division IT, Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin)
- Matthias Patz (Chief Innovation Officer at BIOTRONIK)